“What isn’t easy about marketing is the demand that comes with it. It calls for intense, focused, single-minded, tunnel-visioned discipline and desire.”
-Michael Gerber, author of E-Myth Mastery
1. Marketing Discovery to learn about your needs.
Every business defines marketing differently and has unique needs, but there are marketing best practices that apply to every business. During the Marketing Discovery Session, we learn about your business, its target market and past marketing efforts to get a better understanding of your marketing needs and your goals.
2. Provide a Marketing Foundation Report.
We’ll delve further into your current state and provide you with a Marketing Foundation Report to show you where gaps exist in your current marketing activities. Before you determine what marketing action to take, you should know what your baseline is.
3. Define your goals and determine course of action
Once we’ve learned your needs and identified your marketing gaps, we can move forward towards meeting your goals with focused marketing activities. We will:
- Work backwards, from your goal to your baseline, to determine the marketing activities to implement,
- Strategically determine the sequence of the marketing activities to implement, and
- Set up metrics to determine the success of each marketing activity.
Your marketing needs could include, but are not limited to:
- Management and Consulting
- Branding and Positioning
- Graphic Design, Postcards, and Flyers
- Web Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Management
Successful business owners know their strengths and surround themselves with people to support the other integral parts of their operations. Your core competency is the foundation of your business and marketing is ours.
We take our clients through this 3-step process to ensure success. Call us at 415-779-6479 to schedule a no-obligation call to learn how My Marketing Company can help you or click here to get started!